Monday, September 6, 2010

Freebies: Vintage Animals Rabbits Part 2

Well I could have sworn there were loads more rabbit images. These 2 are the last ones.
So I better start thinking about what to give you next. How about Pigs? There are some fabulous piggy ones.

If anyone has is looking for any particular vintage animal images, let me know and I will upload what I have.
There are many to chose from: African animals including elephants, then there are bears, cows, deer, sheep, horses, monkeys and other odd ones.

I am pretty sure everyone will love the Vintage Angels and fairies which I will post once all the animals are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!