Thursday, September 16, 2010

Freebies: Vintage Animals Monkeys

Bonjour everyone,
I finally got the envelope finished for the Curved Window card (see yesterdays post) and have posted/shipped it off. I shall upload photos of the 'pillow' shaped envelope I made for it later.


For now, here for your pleasure and delight are Vinatge Monkey images.
Tomorrow I shall be sharing with you the remainder of the animal images I have which I could not categorize.  After those, I can make a start on the Vintage Angels, Fairies and Elf images, which I am sure will prove to be far more popular.


Enjoy the rest of your day
Jan











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!