Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today, buttons done but no visits

I feel a bit alone as no-one has visited my blog yet, another thing to look into: How to increase 'traffic'
Despite this, I have today managed to get all the new 'buttons' up and working, which I am really pleased about. I still have loads of cards to upload yet, and more cards to photograph that I've made this week. Its all go!

I did manage to get round uploading the (at the momeent) the last card for a mans brithday which I made February 2010. Details on the Cards for Men Page




1 comment:

  1. I find weekend visits to my blog are down, too. (I also don't usually blog on weekends). Increasing traffic to your blog is accomplished in a couple of ways. 1. Comment on others' blogs....sometimes you'll find they are nice enough to return the favor. :) 2. Get active on some forums and share your work via your blog there. Examples: Paper Craft Planet, Split Coast Stampers, SNR Universe, Two Peas.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!