Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paintings uploaded & a Comment lost!

I was so pleased to of received a comment on my new blog from Penny Duncan whose work I really like very much. I often visit her blog, her style of cards really appeals to me. Anyway, I pressed the button to publish her lovely comment and it has disappeared into Cyber-space. Not pleased!!!
If you come back again Penny.....sorry your comment is not showing, and thank you so much.
                                     











The better selection of my watercolor painting have now been uploaded tonight. I really must get round to doing some newer ones. Card making has taken over just about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!