Saturday, April 3, 2010

Got an order!!!

Today I took the 'Art Nouveau' card to the lady for whom I'd made it. As it happens she is seriously into anything Art Nouveau......that was a bit of luck! She loved the card so much she asked me if I'd make one for her Mothers Birthday, and she is going to pay me for it! WOW. It'll never cover the time it takes me to make the card, but its the principle eh? So, I am pretty chuffed.
Anyway, tonight I've uploaded the envelope for said card. Being as the card itself had no '3d' bits on it, I did it on the envelope instead, being as this card did not have to go through the postal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!