Sunday, May 9, 2010
Not a card, digital art
I've been wanting to up my knowledge of photoshop for sometime so I bought a French photoshop magazine for advanced users. Yeah, dive in at the deep end eh? I had to spend 2 days in hospital recently and read it cover to cover and was itching to make a start when I got home.
This took me 11hrs to create, should of been about 2hrs! I chose this particular tutorial first because not of the actual end result, but because of the steps involved taught me what I wanted to know.
Thank you to Alina Silwinska who wrote the tutorial in the magazine. The magazine is in several languages, downloadable on www.psdmag.org
Labels:
Cats,
digital art,
photoshop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!