All good things come to an end, here endeth the Christmas postcard images I have been sharing with you. But, on the bright side, I will continue posting the vintage fairies and angels, from where I left off.
I have just about recovered from the terrible reaction I had from the chocolate and coke...phew, that was very hard work! My Doctor has apologized profusely. So Bob now gets to eat all the chocolate, drink the bottles of coke which I bought in a frenzy of deluded and mistaken joyousness, hahaha.
Pompoenen om te zoenen
-
Deze Warme Groet is een variant op de eerdere die ik poste met patroon
cardstock.
Totaal ander en geweldig inkt effect .
Zijn jullie ook zo gek op de h...
2 hours ago













Coin Casino: Online Casino | Play Slots Games for Real Money
ReplyDeleteFree Slot Games For Real Money · 1. Red Dog Casino – Best Online Casino for Slots · 2. Wild 인카지노 Casino – Best for Live 온카지노 Dealer Casino · 3. Slots of Vegas – Best 바카라 Online