So, it has been done 'properly' today, and hopefully it will be the last mow of the season, and I am really chuffed to bits that I have actually had the stamina to do it at all. Wonderful!
Pompoenen om te zoenen
-
Deze Warme Groet is een variant op de eerdere die ik poste met patroon
cardstock.
Totaal ander en geweldig inkt effect .
Zijn jullie ook zo gek op de h...
2 hours ago

hi,
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if I could use one of these cherubs on the background of a graphic design piece for a t-shirt. it will be changed but I would still like your permission.
Hey! I'm hoping I can still contact you through this. I absolutely love this image and would love to actually get it tattooed and would love your permission. It's such a beautiful image and not sure how else to go about getting authorisation! thank you in advance x
ReplyDelete